We’re looking for a digital marketing associate (or manager) for our set of companies. In addition to working with CPRM clients, you will also support:
- Lioness for the Female Entrepreneur is an online publisher of news, trends and features on female entrepreneurship around the globe.
- Innovation Nights is a social media powered new product showcase. It has helped to launch more than 1500 new products which got more than $4B in funding.
- Innovation Women is a mission-oriented speaker bureau dedicated to getting more women on stage at conferences and events in order to drive important thought leadership status.
You are comfortable with social media. You’re comfortable with marketing technology. You have an eye for design and comfort with design tools – Illustrator, Photoshop and Canva.
Digital Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Work with an account team to deliver everything from blogs to press releases to emails to social media content
- Create materials and manage marketing programs including social media marketing, webinars, email
- 2-4 years, or for a manager position 5-10 years of experience in social media marketing, digital marketing
- Possess strong work ethic and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Comfort in design
- A related degree – marketing, business, design, etc.
- A willingness (nay, a hunger) to learn
Skills and Tools:
- Video conferencing tools – Zoom, Zoom Webinar
- Project management
- Design tools – Illustrator, Photoshop and/or Canva
- Microsoft O365/Teams/SharePoint
- Constant Contact/MailChimp
- Google Analytics
Learn more about working with us here.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, national origin, citizenship or any other protected characteristic. We are deeply committed to diversity, inclusion and gender equity.
Interested? Talk to us. Send us a Tweet. Or email Bobbie AT carltonprmarketing DOT com
Learn more about Carlton PR & Marketing