We’re looking for a marketing coordinator for our set of companies. In addition to working with CPRM clients, you will also support:
- Lioness for the Female Entrepreneur is an online publisher of news, trends and features on female entrepreneurship around the globe.
- Innovation Nights is a social media powered new product showcase. It has helped to launch more than 1500 new products which got more than $4B in funding.
- Innovation Women is a mission-oriented speaker bureau dedicated to getting more women on stage at conferences and events in order to drive important thought leadership status.
We’re seeking go-getters eager to learn more about marketing and contribute to a growing (and mission-driven) enterprise. You like to write and you do it well. You are comfortable with social media. You’re comfortable with marketing technology or willing to learn. You have a decent eye for design and comfort with basic design tools – hello, Canva.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work with an account team to deliver everything from blogs to press releases to emails to social media content
- Help us measure results and apply learnings to future programs and campaigns
- 1-3 years of experience in social media marketing, digital marketing, PR or events marketing
- Possess strong work ethic and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- A related degree – marketing, business, etc.
- A willingness (nay, a hunger) to learn
- Project management
- Microsoft O365/Teams/Sharepoint
- Constant Contact/MailChimp
We are an equal employment opportunity employer, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, national origin, citizenship or any other protected characteristic. We are deeply committed to diversity, inclusion and gender equity.
Interested? Talk to us. Send us a Tweet. Or email Bobbie AT carltonprmarketing DOT com